- Gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification while you work!
- Earn while you Learn!
- Located in Baulkham Hills
What you'll be doing…
You will complete a Certificate IV in Marketing & Communications over 24 months through a combination of formal training and on-the-job experience with your Host Employer.
This unique combination of formal education and work experience will give you the opportunity to:
- Undertake general administrative duties ad hoc
- Events Coordiantion
- Sales and Marketing Duties
- Provide administrative support related to Marketing and communications
- Communicate with customers and vendors
- Assist with data entry and sales & marketing duties such as event coordination and arranging couriers
- Carry out other duties that are within the limits of trainee skills, competence and ability as required
What’s in it for me?
Being a HVTC Group trainee opens the door to working for industry leaders via our close connections with major local employers.
As a HVTC Group trainee you have ongoing job security! Our network of Host Employers means we can offer rotations to ensure you can fulfil your education and training requirements; Become qualified without getting yourself into debt and actually start earning an income!
Throughout your traineeship, you will be able to take advantage of our exclusive employee benefits, which include:
- One-on-one coaching and development from a dedicated mentor
- Individual and group safety training with our team of experts
- Discounted health insurance
- Discounted gym memberships
- Alumni program to support you post qualification
- Reward and recognition programs
- Commbank Workplace Banking Program to give you financial advice (and retail discounts!)
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives, campaigns, and competitions through HVTC’s Committee (there might even be some prizes up for grabs!).
- 24/7 confidential counselling through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider
Who you'll be working with…
HVTC Group is an expert in the employment and training of apprentices and trainees. We believe skills change lives and that apprenticeships and traineeships can open doors to incredible careers. This is why we partner with businesses to match the right person with the right career.
During your traineeship, you'll be employed by us, while completing on-the-job training with our Host Employer, Howden. We'll provide you with ongoing mentoring and support to help you achieve your career goals and unleash your true potential.
So, what are you waiting for?!
What you'll bring to the table…
To make the most of this opportunity you will:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Commitment to both on and off the job training
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work safely and follow instructions
- Strong communication and literacy skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- High level of computer skills
- Have a natural attention to detail
What to do next...
To apply for this role, click the ‘Apply for this job’ button and then follow the steps to complete your application. You can also apply online at www.hvtc.com.au by clicking on 'Vacancies' and selecting the relevant position, then the 'Apply Online' button at the top of the page.
All applications require a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
What else is involved?
After submitting your online application, you may be invited to complete online testing, interviews and pre-employment medicals. We may also contact your references. Please be sure to check your emails (including your junk folder) and respond to missed phone calls, voicemail messages and text messages.
Your resident expert for this opportunity will be Haylee Mensink , you can contact Haylee for a confidential conversation on 02 49324222.
Applications close 30th of May 2022
As a recognised Diversity Champion HVTC are committed to Equal Employment Opportunities, Ethical Practices, and the principles of Cultural Diversity. We encourage applications from all members of the community, including people from indigenous backgrounds, women seeking non-traditional trade opportunities and mature aged people